Well...before we get to the business at hand, I think I'll catch you up on some big goings on in my life, just in case you don't already know.
I've moved to Austin, Texas! Today was the start of my second week on the job at Life Technologies. So far, so good! I am living in a one bedroom apartment until my house in KC is sold and a new home in Austin is purchased.
My family was down for some house-hunting and exploring this weekend. Everyone is VERY excited about the move. Of course, as we were driving through various areas, my eyes were searching for quilt and fabric shops. I saw 3, but unfortunately it will be a little while before I can check them out. For Mother's Day we dined at The Salt Lick - a BBQ joint out in the country that was the site of a serious Top Chef challenge. It was awesome.
Enough about that...let's get down to business!
Up for grabs is a copy of BLEACHERS - a fabulous new Angela Waters design for Empty Bobbin sewing studio.
There were a total of 42 comments, so I'll resort to the Random Number Generator to do the honors.
Drumroll please.......
#15 - Sasha! Congratulations! Please send me an e-mail (you're a no-reply blogger) with your mailing address and I'll get the pattern sent to you soon!
Thanks for playing along with me - and thanks to all of you who clicked on over after visiting with Shea or Tammy!

No comments:
Post a Comment