Sunday, February 27, 2011

A February Finish

Here's a picture of my most recent finished quilt.  "Pure Baby Boy" was created by Teaginny Designs and is posted on the Moda Bake Shop.  Click here for the pattern.  Wouldn't this quilt made up in the new Sweetwater Sunkissed line be FABULOUS for a baby girl?  I think it would be adorable!


I kept the quilting very simple...straight lines at one-inch intervals.  I pretty much followed the pattern to the letter.  I love the design so much, I felt no need to change it up.



One of the many things that I love about this design is the use of jelly rolls for the quilt back!  I did have to unsew several strips and then pin and re-sew.  My first attempt was skewed...and not in a wonky, attractive kind of way either.  I'm glad I made the effort to straighten things out!


I have more pics to share of projects in progress...but no time to post so you'll have to wait until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment