Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More from Maisonette...

I want to share a bit more about Maisonnette in Oceanside, California.  The following pics are courtesy of my friend Shea.  If I'm going to do this blogging thing right, I need to get into the habit of taking pictures!!!  Enjoy!



Oooh...so pretty!



Cute trims and unique patterns...

Lovely samples...and beautiful art...

More wonderful art...and gorgeous photography too...


and how cute is this cutting table?

Maisonnette...overflowing with inspiration and creativity.  I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Tomorrow night is my favorite night of the month - KC MQG Meeting Night!  Talk about inspiration and creativity!

Stay tuned...I'll have a few finished projects to share soon and my FIRST GIVEAWAY!  Can't Wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was sooo great meeting the two of you there. It is such and awesome shop and a small world. I'm subscribing to your blog and have to check out your buddy also. I love how the blogging world has connected us all!

    ReplyDelete