On Saturday, I headed out to Lawrence to visit Sarah. Sarah's Fabrics, that is...I picked up these lovelies to make the Pink Chalk Mail Sack for my niece. Her birthday is coming up in June...which starts tomorrow! The Echino print will be the base of the bag, the eggplant oval print will be the yoke, the strap and the interior pockets, and the teal (with a very thin dark teal stripe) will be the lining. I am also planning to make a journal cover to match...hope she'll like it!
Saturday night my hubby and I swapped offices...now I have the luxurious digs in the basement. I'm not being sarcastic...it IS really a much nicer space. I'll post some pics when it's all tidied up...
Sunday we all went out for a family lunch and on Sunday night we headed out to the Celebration at the Station. Met up with some friends, had a picnic, drank some wine, listened to some wonderful music and enjoyed the perfect weather!
| I was hanging out with 59.999 of my closest friends |
| The Symphony under the bandshell...with Union Station all lit up! |
| Fireworks at the Liberty Memorial |
REMEMBER! The "Cover Up" pattern give-away ends at MIDNIGHT tonight! So...make your comment and get your entry in! If you follow my blog, you'll get a second entry...if you're already a follower, you'll get a second entry too!
Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment