I'm happy to share with you all an opportunity to win "Wonderland", one of the newest patterns designed and published by my friend Shea Henderson of Empty Bobbin Sewing Studio!
Use your imagination here...obviously a tree skirt is not going to be hanging on a wall (or in this case, over my front door), but I wasn't quite prepared to set up my Christmas Tree for a photo shoot!
Check out the button trim! If you pick super-cute buttons, be sure to keep any wrapped boxes off to the side so as not to obstruct the cuteness! For the record, my buttons look better in person...really.
And of course, what's a quilt without some pretty backing? My version of "Wonderland" was made using Kona cotton in Rich Red and three prints from Basic Gray's "Jovial" line from Moda.
This was a super-fun quilt to make and it went together so easily. Shea offers plenty of options in her patterns and a bonus pattern for a coordinating table runner is included! Did I mention that the pattern is very easily adapted for a baby quilt? Can't you just see it? Adorable!
I have two fresh new "Wonderland" Tree Skirt patterns to give away! If you'd like to win one, here's what you need to do before midnight (Central Time) November 4th:
First Chance - Check out the pattern at Empty Bobbin Sewing Studio and tell me (via the comments below) if you'd go wonky - or not!
Second Chance - Become a follower of my blog. I am not very prolific so I promise you, reading my infrequent posts will not take up too much of your time! If you're already a follower, just mention it in your comment.
Now...go and visit Shea's blog and check out the Sleigh Bells Stockings! They are super-cute!
Great pattern! I think I'd go wonky! I need a bit of wonk in my quilts!
ReplyDeleteI'd go wonky.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure that I would go wonky. I like the structure.
ReplyDeleteNot wonky for me :)
ReplyDeletei'm already a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteProbably non-wonky; depends on my mood.
ReplyDeletei'd do a scrappy, wonky skirt!
ReplyDeletei'm a follower :)
ReplyDelete