I have a degree in the biological sciences, and my profession is of a technical nature. I am a process-oriented person, and I find quilting to be a very process-oriented pursuit...so..."Quilt Logic" is logical choice, don't you think?
My goal with this blog is not a lofty one...just to share pictures of finished quilts, future quilts, and other things that I'd like to share. Like this Red-Bellied Woodpecker who visited my backyard feeder yesterday morning!
or...a sneak peak of my latest quilt project. When I'm done sewing the binding down, I'll have more to say (and show) about this one!
Speaking of binding...it is calling my name! Thanks for dropping in, and I hope you'll come again!
Yeah for you! I am so glad you're officially a blogger!
ReplyDeleteQuick question, the fabric in the last photo. Is that Weeks Ringle/Bill Kerr fabric?!?
Now I'm off to add you to my Google Reader account.... :)
Hi Shea!
ReplyDeleteYes, the fabric is from FunQuilts. The line is called Mendhi. I'll be bringing the finished quilt to Show and Tell on the 10th - it is my Pride and Joy!
Thanks for mentioning me on your "Love Letter" blog...and what's a "Google Reader?" (Feel free to roll your eyes!!!)